Mittwoch, 11. Juli 2007

Soap cake for wedding



















I have made this "cake" from soap for the wedding of my girlfriend´s brother in Burundi/Africa. She goes home for vacation this August. It is also the beginning of my latest project I am planing to start with my girlfriend in her homeland. We are going to built up a small local business giving an option to the people for better living. Help for selfhelp is demanded. All the necessary oil plants grow there, just the knowhow is missed.

The commercial toilet soap is imported and from chemical material which causes skin damage too often.
Hopefully next year I am going to Burundi and teach soapmaking. One day a small stone becomes a mountain. I believe so.

WARNING this cake is for bath, floral and fruity scented. HAPPY SHOWER!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen